Unemployment insurance: how to maintain your standard of living if you lose your job
In this era of economic stagnation amongst EU countries with distant recovery prospects, the strong Swiss Franc that hinders exporting companies, and the risk looming over bilateral agreements following the vote on 9th February 2014 regarding mass immigration, the future of the Swiss economy and employment is riddled with uncertainties.
If you lose your job, depending on whether you have children or not, you will lose between 20% and 30% of your income. If you are off work due to illness or an accident for a long period of time, you will lose at least 20% of your income. This reduction in income has significant consequences on a budget. You can find yourself in financial difficulties. If you have taken out a loan, there is a real risk of a debt burden building up.
Comprehensive cover in a SINGLE insurance policy
CC Crédits Conseils SA would like to introduce their new insurance product that has the advantage of providing cover for all the following risks:
- loss of earnings in the event of illness and an accident
The services apply to the following conditions:
- involuntary unemployment
- 100% incapacity to earn
- accidental death
Summary of covers and premiums:
- Monthly payout in the event of a claim: ranging from 500 CHF to 2000 CHF. You dictate the amount.
- Monthly premium: ranging from 15.90 CHF to 92.20 CHF
- Maximum no. of payout instalments per claim: 12
- Maximum no. of premiums for the entire duration of the contract: 36
- Time period after signing, before contract rights are activated: 90 days
- Waiting period before the first instalment is paid: 90 days for employees, and 60 days for self-employed workers
- Life insurance: equal to the sum of 12 instalments
For more details, please contact one of our advisors on 0848 10 2000.
- Categories: News and information