Is it possible to erase a ZEK code?
Among the ZEK codes, some close the doors to future loans for varying periods (consumer loans, leasing, credit cards).
When you discover these bad codes, it is often the result of a credit application that was unfortunately denied. These registrations are the result of:
- Several denied loan applications
- Late payment of monthly instalments
- Repayment problems that required payment arrangements with the bank
- You were unable to pay your debt in full, the bank lost money
Only the financial establishment that applied the code(s) can remove them, there is no other alternative. You cannot call on a public service or a third party organisation.
If you can prove to the bank that it made a mistake and that the change is justifiable, you have a chance to win your case. But such cases are very rare. These codes always have a reason.
Therefore, you should be patient and wait for the time limit to expire for the code to be erased automatically.
- Categories: Elements for your file