Good Credit Score = Accepted loan application!
Are meeting the basic conditions and budget criteria enough to obtain a loan? No, you also need a good credit score, the weightings of which are specific to each bank!
- The budget calculation
- A calculation system based on points specific to each bank
Objectives of the credit score
The credit score is used to determine the following:
- The acceptance or refusal or your personal loan application, even if the budget criteria are met
- The interest rate for banks applying multiple rates
- A ceiling can be imposed on the amount granted, even if the budget calculation is positive
Components used to determine the credit score
The credit score takes into account the following information:
- ZEK applications: the number of refusals, the codes registered at the ZEK regarding current or settled undertakings
- Professional stability; the longer the applicant has worked at the same company, the higher the number of points awarded
- Address stability; the longer the applicant has lived at the same address, the higher the number of points awarded
- Marital status; a married applicant will receive more points than an unmarried applicant
- Age; the older you are, the more points you receive
- budget margin: the higher this margin, the better the lending conditions
- History of legal proceedings
Increase your chances of acceptance with Crédits Conseils SA
You now understand the importance of knowing each of the aforementioned points taken into account in the credit score in order for your loan application to be accepted by the targeted banking institution.
Thanks to our many years of experience and the good relations that we maintain with financial institutions, CC Crédits Conseils SA has a perfect understanding of the procedures implemented by each financial institution, as well as the specific criteria used to calculate their credit score.
This is why we are able to boast a high success rate for the applications that we submit to selected financial institutions.